Saturday, January 12, 2019

~Chalk Couture is coming to Canada!

 

So excited that Chalk Couture is finally coming to Canada.  I have loved so many of these products over the past year and it's so exciting that they will finally be available to us!  I have pre-registered already and if you are interested as well, please enroll here and enter my ID CAD277434.  There is absolutely no obligation for pre-registration at all but it will save your spot so to speak.  When it officially launches, you will then have the choice to continue on this super fun journey or not. 



If you are not familiar with these fun products, have a look right here
Image may contain: text

Hugs, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!