Thursday, January 31, 2019

~Little Miss Muffet Stamps


Oh my!  The last couple of weeks ran away on me!  My daughter turns 16 soon and had the driving portion of her driver's training all week, then semester changes so I was helping her study for finals, my nephews birthdays and her home skating competition!  It's been crazy!

I wanted to pop on a share a card with you featuring a fab image from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and also to let you know that they are closing tonight!  Barbara is taking some time off and everything is on sale!  Be sure to take a look as there are some items with only 1 left in stock! 


I will miss these images so much!  I love them all but Barbara has been hard at it for 8+ years and so a little time off is beyond well deserved I would say!

Here is a wee bit of info fro the newsletter as there are some fab freebies avilable too!


"Hi LMMS Fan!

Today is officially the LAST DAY before I close the doors. Everything is still 60% off clearance and you have until tonight, January 31 at 11:59pm Central Time, to snatch up these incredible prices. Just so you know, the shipping rates from USPS increased this last weekend but if the system overcharges for it then be sure to know that I'll refund any excess amount.

Remember there are FIVE freebies! With any purchase, you'll receive four new digital stamps - the Dragon Pack and Polka Dot Pals Adios. These are only available through this promotion. Plus with any purchase of at least TWO
Make it Crafty stamps, you'll receive an additional FREE Make it Crafty rubber stamp."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!