Thursday, March 7, 2019

~Flamingo Birthday


 I played along for the first time over at Imagine That Digistamp's Creative Playground challenge a bit ago and was lucky enough to be chosen for the Customer Spotlight!  I love Kris's image sets and am excited to get to join them as a guest DT member this month!

Here is my card for their Creative Playground Challenge #3.  I have used the set called Flamingo Birthday and went with the pre colored version of the image as my printer wouldn't print out the black and white version properly (kept chopping off the top 1/3 of the image).  I have used all 3 fun coordinating papers as well.  It's hard to tell in the picture but I added some wee little rhinestones to the i's in the sentiment as well as to the polkadotted gift bag.


Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's fabulous creations.  I hope you will join us as well. Challenge #3 is open until April 4, so lots of time to play along.  All the important details can be found on the challenge  post right here.

Wishing you a wonderful Thursday!


Hugs, 
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!