Saturday, January 4, 2020

~Celebrations with Percy's Christmas Tower and Di's Digi's

Time sure flies when you're having fun right??  Here we are already, time for a new challenge over at Di's Digi Challenge blog.  This time around we are asking to see your Celebrations creations! 


 I have used this cute lil guy- Percy's Christmas Tower or my card and paired it with some fun papers I had already in my work counter.  
 
Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see the gorgeous makes from my design team friends.  You may win 2 images from Di's Digis just for using an image from her shop or a CandiBean stamp not to mention the random prize as well.  

Happy Crafting!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!