Saturday, August 1, 2020

~Umbrella Pals


It's Saturday so that means it's time for a new challenge over at Di's Digi Challenge!  Our challenge for you this time around is Cute & Cuddly Animals



I have used this super cute image called Umbrella Pals for my card and paired it with some really old papers from one of the first Taylored Expressions subscriptions way back when...but it works for me and a great reason to use up some of my stash!

Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the design teams Cute & Cuddly Animal creations and then enter for your chance to tin.  I know you probably know this already but you do not have to use an image from Di's Digi's or CandiBean to play along with us BUT if you do, you may be a lucky winner of 2 digis from Di's Digis as well as in the running for the random prize!  Di's shop has so many fun images, new releases all the time and a great bargain basement section as well.  Be sure to check it out!

Happy Crafting friends!
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so cute!! I just got this image, but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Actually, I did consider using it for this challenge, but it didn't fit what I needed in a card. I can't wait to use it soon, though. Anyway, super cute and fabulous papers!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!