Wednesday, October 7, 2020

October Sketches with Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!

 Welcome back to a new month of sketches over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!  Kathie has done a fabulous job with our sketches as always and we have Polkadoodles back as our lovely sponsor.
 
I have used the colored versions of each image for my cards today.  The first one is 
 
  Sketch #192 featuring Primrose, The Darling Buds 
 

 and the second card is sketch #193 using 

 
 


 Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see the gorgeous makes from my teammies and then enter using one or both sketched this month for an awesome Polkadoodles prize!  You have all month long, so I hope to see your card!

 
 
 Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian crafty friends!

Hugs,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!