Wednesday, January 6, 2021

~Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2- Sketches 198 & 199 with Fred She Said

 Hi everyone and welcome to our first sketch challenge this year over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!  
 
Our lovely sponsor is Fred She Said and there are so many fabulous images to choose from.  I was lucky enough to work with The Old Truck and The Old Tractor and I went with pre-coloured images to save some time.  
 

Sketch # 198 using The Old Tractor

 
 
 

Sketch # 199 using The Old Truck



I used the same papers for both cards and I have to say, I am pretty excited to add two masculine cards to my 2021 stash already!  I always seem to be running short so this is a great start!

Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the fantastic design team makes for both sketches that Kathie has so kindly created for us.  Then I hope you will play along with one or even both sketches.  You have all month to do so and I hope to see your entry!
 
Happy Crafting!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!