Thursday, March 25, 2021

~Honey Bear

Oh gosh, Imagine That Digistamp has the cutest sets!  This one is called Honey Bear is is the March Digis of the Month.  If you play along in the progressive challenge, you would of gotten this one for free this month.  If you missed a month-like I did or are just wanting to join in, you can purchase this set for a discounted price all month long, make and enter your creation in the progressive challenge and voila, you'll get April's set for free!!



I used 3 of the 4 printable papers for my card, used the fully coloured image with the tree and grass and the Happy BEE Day sentiment as well!  I love that you get so many great digis at one low price but they all coordinate!!

Hope you join the crafty fun!


3 comments:

  1. Very SWEET card and post Kelly, thanks so much! I hope to see you again next month at Imagine That Digistamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm smitten with this absolutely darling card, Kelly. What a sweet, super cute design. Hand on my heart, I've been itching to make a bee themed project again (it's been an age and a half since my last one, let me tell you) since winter began retreating. This stunner will definitely be inspiring me if and when I do just that (TY!).

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!