Wednesday, March 3, 2021

~March Sketches with SSW2 and Bugaboo Stamps

 A new month is already here!  Wow, it seems like time is flying by.  A new month means new sketches over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  

Our lovely sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps and I have used some cute images to go along with my cards this time around.  


Sketch #202 using Tulip Bunny

 

 

Sketch #203 using Hedgehog Flower

 

Our sketches are always fabulous if I say so myself as Kathie is really great at designing them!  I hope you will join in the fun this month and choose one or both sketches to use and play along with us.  You have all month to do so and could be the lucky winner of a Bugaboo Stamp prize!


Happy Crafting Friends!


Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards Kelly, lovely bright images and the flower hedgie is one of my favourite Bugaboo images.
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!