Saturday, October 30, 2021

~Gnomey Christmas Wishes

Welcome back and thank you for taking a moment to visit me today!  I have a brand new card for you featuring a brand new image from Di's Digi Stamps as well for our Embossing (Heat or Dry) challenge over on the Di's Digi Challenge blog today!

I have used this super cute image called Gnomey Christmas Wishes and paired it with some brand new slimline square window thin cuts from CTMH to create a slimline card.
 

 
Goodness these gnomes are adorable!  I can't wait until I can add them all to my digi library!  I hope that you will pop over to the challenge blog and see all of the fun Embossing creations and then enter your card for a chance at a great prize this week.  As always, you do not have to use a Di's Digi image or a CandiBean image but if you do, you could win 2 digis courtesy of Di.  Be sure to check out her Di's Digi Stamp site to see all of the other gnomes and fabulous selection of images.  Lots in the sale category too that are equally adorable.

I would like to enter my card into these fab challenges:
 
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week 43 -Anything Goes- Hand coloured
Jingle Belles- Holiday Creature Feature (lil penguin in the present)
Aud Sentiment Challenge #286- Use a Christmas Sentiment
Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Just perfect for a slimline card! Love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun little gnome ... so very glad you joined us for our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet, charmingly fun holiday season greeting. Love the inclusion of aqua here. It feels fresh and captures the chill of winter's palette in a more upbeat way than many other shades of blue.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in at Colour Crazy Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!