Wednesday, February 2, 2022

~February sketches with SSW2

What a fun day today is- Feb 2, 2022!  So let's add to that fun by starting of February with 2 great new sketches from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!  I love sketches the most I would say out of any challenge so let's get started!

For sketch #223, I have used this super cute pre colored image from Polkadoodlees called Earlie Hedgehog Dandelion
 
 
For sketch #223, I have used this super fun gnome images called Sno' Worries from SheepSki Designs.

Now I hope you have a chance to pop on over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the design team makes with Kathie's fantastic sketches and then I hop you will join us using one or both of our sketches this month!  You have all month to play along- can't wait to see your project!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!