Saturday, October 8, 2022

~Include An Animal

 Time for a new challenge over at Di's Digis!  It's crazy how time flies and I know I say that a lot but I really do feel that.  My daughter was home for her teerm break so I was soaking up my time with her before she went back to school!
 
Our newest challenge is Include An Animal for this week and let me tell you, Di has a ton of great images to select from.  Not only does she have an amazing selection of images and new releases but 50% off the store right now too, be sure to check it out!
 
Picture
 
 I have used this adorable new image called Hedgy's Autumn Picnic (and I used the coloured version)

for my card this challenge. Such a fun image for sure, I love these guys.  
 
I hope you have a chance to check out the rest of the DT creations and then enter for your chance to join in the fun, there's still lots of time!
 
Happy Crafting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!