Saturday, April 1, 2023

~Things with Wings/Tails with Di's Digi Challenge

 Hello and welcome back!  It's been a bit since I've been on here and it really has been a busy couple of months.  My daughter graduated from dental hygiene and we moved her home across the country!  We took the trip home through the US and it was uneventful but a great trip home!35+ hours of driving- 3 provinces and four states:-)
 
I am back now though with a new card for our latest Di's Digis challenge today.  Things with Wings/Tails is what our challenge is this time around and I have used this adorable Bunny Kisses and Springtime Wishes image for my card this week.



It kind of looks like its coloured with pencils but its not, I coloured it up with Copics!  Love these springtime colours snd I am sure hoping Spring show sup here soon!  We are about to start calving and we have soooooo much snow still!
 
Becasue we are so close to Easter, Di has a great sale on right now to celebreate!
 
Picture

Be sure to check our the store for an amazing selection of new images like in the graphic but so many adorable ones you've love to colour up!

I hope you join us in our Things with Wings/Tails challenge!  Can't wait to see your card and you may even be the lucky prize winner!

Hugs,



I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly: Hi! Your image coloring is great and I love the mix of pretty pastel papers and embellishments! Terrific Easter card! Thanks for linking to MTTC! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your image and card are so adorable. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. heel mooie kaart, bedankt om mee te doen bij CRAFT, groetjes Darline

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely adorable image and coloring. Wonderful layout too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!