Friday, May 30, 2008

Tea-riffic Birthday!!


Here is another birthday card to add to my pile that I need for upcoming birthdays. I love High Hopes stamps as I'm sure you know by now and I think this angel is one of my favs! I used some left over papers from my card the other day, so it came together pretty quick. I popped the sentiment strip up on dimensionals and added some bling to that as well as the scallop piece.
My children are still over at my Mom and Dad's and Kirsten is fighting off something...strep throat (her best bud in preschool has it) or a cold or something. I feel sad for the little monkey because she is always so excited to go visit Grandma & Grandpa and then to be sick really sucks for her. They were off to pick out some flowers to plant this morning and some running around this afternoon, so hopefully she is feeling better. I am off to the hospital now and then I think I'll go pick up my little monkey's tomorrow afternoon.
I hope you're having a wonderful day, looks like a beautiful day here for us!! Thanks so much for stopping by and all the wishes for my MIL, it really makes my day to see that so many of you care.
Stamps: High Hopes-Trish Tea Angel & Sentiment
Paper: watercolor paper, SU Wild Wasabi & Blue Bayou, Both PP-K&CO slab from Costco
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, OMS, stardust stickles, MAMBI Rhinestones, SU Wild Wasabi DS Ribbon, dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite layouts - always looks fab doesn't it?! Love the paper you've used too. Super card ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is lovely and its amazing how different you feel after a good cup of tea!...thinking of you and your family with love and hugs Tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Kelly. I love this image. Hope your daughter is feeling better soon. Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card kellie,
    such a brilliant combination of all elements. Fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, this is so cute...I love colouring them...they are fun!
    Hope your daughter gets well soon...it's no fun being little and sick...poor thing!
    Sending good thoughts for your MIL.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!