Monday, July 14, 2008

Boom Di Ada Spring Card


Hey there!! I made this card for tonight's CTMH get together at my good friend Nikki's house...Hi Nik!! Nikki is a CTMH consultant and I belong to a monthly stamp club with 7 or 8 (I forget) great gals and tonight is our get together for this month! Nikki is beyond busy with her 4 children, summer reading program, she has family visiting right now and is getting ready to go on a family trip, so she asked for some suggestions with our project for tonight. I suggested this card from SCS, so that's what we're gonna do:-) I get to teach everyone how to make one too, but with the super easy instructions from SCS, it'll be easy peasy!! I used all CTMH products with the exception of the rhinestone brads which are from Karen Foster I believe. Sorry for the terrible picture...I don't have the greatest lighting in my craft room when it is really crappy outside!
Anyway, just a quick post for today...I have a couple other projects on the go...have a wonderful day!! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your monthly stamp club sounds so much fun Kelly. Love your pretty card and a great design, Have a great day, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! It looks like it was fun to make to! I wish I had a monthly class to go to that was close to home. It's awesome that you got to teach the class!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!