Friday, January 22, 2016

~Snowman Valentine

 Oh man, this week has been busy!  I only worked two days but we have our home skating competition this weekend, so I've been spending the rest of my time getting ready for that!  It should be a super fun day for all the girls!

I am playing catch up here with some card from From the Heart Stamps!  They are both mid week inspiration cards-the one below for this weeks sketch that is still on-Sketch 135 and the tWiSt is to use something from nature!


The papers are from a Bo Bunny line called Smoochable and the image is a super cute new one called Snowman Valentine!
The one below that was from last week's sketch but was still super cute, so I wanted to share!  I just love working with Faith's images!


Wishing you a crafty week!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your card entered over at FTHS!

 
 Hugs,

 

2 comments:

  1. Both are darling! Love these little snow people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are totally sweet, Kelly. Love the colors and matching DP !

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!