Monday, January 25, 2016

~Snowman

I have a mid challenge reminder for you!  Our current challenge is still going on over at Di's Digi's is to use snow or snowflakes on your card!





I have used one of my favorite embossing folders-snowflakes, a Spellbinders snowflake die and then just added stickles to the snowman and snow on my image.

This image is called Snowman and can be found in the Christmas section over at Di's Digi's.  Magnolia-licious is our sponsor this week and they have offered up a super fun surprise grab bag!  Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog and check out the rest of the DT 

Di has a super sale on right now as well, so be sure to use an image from Di's Digis on your card (not a requirement but we'd love to see them) and you could win your choice of 2 (non colored) images just for doing so!!

Happy Monday everyone!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!