Saturday, July 2, 2016

~Kidz Daisy-LPOCF

 Oh my gosh, I had this scheduled to post and it didn't!  I got food poisoning on Canada Day and was down and out and didn't check on it-so sorry it's late!

Welcome back to an other fun Anything Goes challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!  We have 2 fabulous sponsors for you this week- Bugaboo Stamps and Lemon Shortbread!  I was lucky enough to work with this super cute image from Bugaboo Stamps called Kidz Daisy



I hope you will pop by the challenge blog to check out the wonderful creations from my team mates featuring images from both of our fabulous sponsors and then enter your card to win one of the 2 great prizes available this time around!

~ Sponsor #1 ~
Prize: 


~ Sponsor #2 ~
Prize: 3 Images

 Wishing you a wonderful week and thanks for popping by!


Hugs,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!