Saturday, July 30, 2016

~Windsurfer Bear

My posts have been non existent the last while because of crazy summer storms and we haven't had internet for the last 2 weeks...until tonight!  Finally I am back up and with the tech world again....and oh so far behind!

I have a new card to share with you for our new challenge over at Di's Digis though and that kicks off today! Our challenge sure is a fun one this week and Di has a ton of fun images that fit this theme!  Animals Acting Like Humans is our challenge this time around and I have used the super cute image called Windsurfer Bear!


DiesRUs is our wonderful sponsor this challenge and they have offered a $10 gift certificate (winner pays shipping if any) to one lucky person!  I hope you will play along with us this week.  If you have some fabulous Di's Digi images in your library that would fit the bill for this challenge, you could even win 2 digis of your choice just for showcasing one of Di's great images!  If you don't have any and would like to browse Di's shop, head on over here because I know you will fin a cart full that will fit the bill!!

Have s super weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by!


Hugs,

 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Kelly! Yes the storms have making the Internet a pain here too. Sure glad you are up and posting again. Another hit in my books.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!