Saturday, May 15, 2021

~Charlie's Surprise

Welcome back!  It's time for a new challenge over on the Di's Digi Challenge Blog!  This time around we are asking to see your Birthday Wishes creations!  I have a few family birthday's coming up so thought I might as well get ahead of the game for once.


I have used this super cute pre coloured image called Charlie's Surprise as it matched so well with some papers I already had out.  This darling image is also on sale right now too, so go have a peek!

 We would love to see your entries over on the Di's Digi challenge blog.  Remember, that if you do use an image from DI'S DIGI STAMPS or any CandiBean stamp, you have a chance to win 2 images from DI'S DIGI STAMPS in addition to the random winner prize.

Happy Crafting Friends!

Kelly

 

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! Love that pretty paper, and it does match your image perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute, lovely and bright xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, wonderfully pretty card. The wee butterfly on the bear's nose is just the cutest detail imaginable.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!