Wednesday, May 5, 2021

~May Sketches with Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Our sponsor this challenge is Polkadoodles and
Gosh, it's amazing how time seems to fly by.  Even though we aren't going anywhere or doing anything and my kids begin online school again Monday, it still goes by so fast....well for me anyway!  I hope you are all well and thanks for popping by today! 
 
Over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, we have 2 fantastic new sketches and a fun sponsor for you!
 

The prize is a £6.75/3 digi stamps voucher

Polkadoodles is our lovely sponsor and I have used two fun images from them.  First up is this Gamer Little Dude and I have used papers and a sentiment from the same set, what fun!




The next one is called Lil Miss Mermaid Dolphin and I knew I wanted to use this specific CTMH paper from my stash so went with the pre-coloured version!
 
 
 I sure hope you will play along with us this month!  That's right, you have the whole month to do so.  Check out my design team friends creations on the challenge blog and then enter for your chance at a great Polkadoodles prize!
 
Happy Crafting!



6 comments:

  1. Both cards are amazing! Love the background on the little dude. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet, instantly eye-catching cards. Love their vibrant hues and darling imagery.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant cards Kelly, I love what you did with the papers on the gamer one.
    Hugs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable - love the background! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge janet DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kelly I'm loving both of your cards. Super cute and your colours are amazing. Awesome embellishments as well. I watch a programme on Netflex here in NZ call Heartland which is made in Canada what I love and I'm waiting for the next season to come out, I think it's already been aired in Canada. Take care and have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!