Saturday, August 7, 2021

~Hedgie Birthday


Time for anew challenge over on the Di's Digi challenge blog


This time around we are asking to see your cards that Include a Sentiment!

I have used this super cute pre coloured hedgie with balloons for my card and paired it with some colourful papers and ribbon from my stash!

I sure hope you can join us this time around.  As always, you do nothave to use an image from Di's Digis or CandiBean stamp sbut if you do you could be in the draw for two digis courtesy of Di along with our great challenge prize this week!

Have fun and hope you have a chance to get crafty!
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Love this sweet hedgie image, I do love a hedgehog. Your card is such a lovely rainbow of colour.
    Hugs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!