Wednesday, September 1, 2021

~Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 September Sketches

Welcome back everyone!  So glad you could pop over for a visit!  Sketch challenges are my very favourite and I am happy to feature some cute Bugaboo images this month for the 2 fabulous sketches Kathie has done up for us over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.

Here we have sketch #214 featuring Flower Birdie as my image.

 
and here is sketch #215 with Bella Topper as my image

 
Although Bugaboo Stamps is now closed, we wanted to thank Jodi for all of the fantastic support we have received over the years.  One lucky participant will receive their choice of  4 images from the ones the design team members have featured on their creations!

I sure hope you join us this month.  Choose one or both of our fabulous sketches and play along with us!

Happy Crafting!
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Love your bright and fun cards Kelly and that you and Kathie both used the birdie image, I think that that's a favourite of a few people.
    Hugs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful designs. Love the central octagon section of the second card.

    Autumn Zenith �� Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!